1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files or pieces of information that are downloaded to your computer, smartphone or any other device with internet access when you visit a website.
They contain information about your navigation in our store and retain only information related to your preferences. Thus, this page is able to store and retrieve data about your browsing habits, in order to improve the user experience, for example.
It is important to note that they do not contain specific personal information, such as sensitive or bank details. Your browser stores cookies on your hard drive, but they occupy minimal memory space, which do not affect your computer's performance. Most of the information is erased right after the session is closed, as you will see in the next topic.
1.1. Types of Cookies
Cookies, as for their owners, can be:
- Proprietary cookies: are cookies set by us or by third parties on our behalf
- Third-party cookies: are cookies set by trusted third parties in our application
Cookies, in terms of their lifetime, can be:
- Session or temporary cookies: are cookies that expire as soon as you close your browser, ending the session.
- Persistent or permanent cookies: these are cookies that remain on your device for a set period of time or until you delete them.
Cookies, regarding their purpose, can be:
- Necessary cookies: they are essential cookies that allow navigation in our applications and access to all resources; if they do, our services may perform poorly or not work at all.
- Performance cookies: are cookies that optimize the way our applications work, collecting anonymous information about the pages accessed.
- Functionality cookies: are cookies that remember your preferences and choices (such as your username).
- Advertising cookies: these are cookies that target ads based on your interests and limit the number of times the ad appears.
Through cookies, we seek to optimize your navigation on our page based on your preferences and, with this information, adjust the content to make it more relevant to you. with our objective.
3. Cookie Management
The installation of cookies is subject to your consent. Although most browsers are initially configured to automatically accept cookies, you can review your permissions at any time, in order to block them, accept them or activate notifications when some cookies are sent to your device. Currently, the first time you access our website, you will be asked to agree to their installation. Only after their acceptance they will be activated.
You can access tutorials on the topic directly from the links below:
If you use Internet Explorer.
If you use Firefox.
If you use Safari.
If you use Google Chrome.
If you use Microsoft Edge.
If you use Opera.
4. Final provisions
For us, privacy and trust are fundamental to our relationship with you. We are always updating to maintain the highest security standards.
Therefore, we reserve the right to change this Cookies Policy at any time.